you will learn cooking with us now let’s keep surfing
chef Vanessa Cantave has come up with a sweet recipe that will start your day off right.
Yeah and it’s A Strawberry Coffee Cake it looks a great dish for your breakfast.
Let’s speak about ingredients and instructions right now:-
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup Strawberry Fruit
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Cut the shortening into the mixture with a fork until even crumbs form. Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs for topping.
- Whisk the milk and egg until blended. Add the milk and egg into the remaining flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pie plate. Spread the Smucker’s® Fruit Spread onto the batter within 1 inch of the edges. Combine the reserved crumbs with the walnuts and sprinkle over the mixture.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Keep in mind that you will surf the world with otopics.com
So please Don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.